In my group we use state of the art computer simulations to study problems involving fluid dynamics, fluid-structure interaction and energy efficiency.
With a central interest in using and improving computational methods, high-performance computing and optimization to aid in the solution of engineering problems. We focus on problems related to fluid dynamics, fluid-structure interaction and energy efficiency. Current proyects include:
- Electric and hybrid power trains
- Renewable energy sources - modeling and forecasting
- Aerodynamics of high performance vehicles
- Performance optimization of hydraulic components
- Particle-based simulation of fluids